Join the South Louisiana TubaChristmas and Yuleslide for some holiday fun!
Saturday, December 9, 2023
See you next year for SOLA TubaChristmas and Yuleslide!
Saturday, December 7, 2024
Tubachristmas & Yuleslide is for low brass musicians to come together and share the love of making music along with building community. Every year we have representation from beginning players, community players, and professionals.
Registration and rehearsal location: UL Lafayette Angelle Hall Band Room
Parking: parking on the weekend is available in the main level of the parking tower NORTH of Angelle Hall OR in the gravel lot to the southwest of Angelle Hall. Participants may park along McKinley St. if there is space.
Music will be available at registration. Participants may register online before the event, or during the registration period. Pre-registration will help us ensure we have all parts covered.
1:45-2:00 Registration ($10 registration fee)
2:45-3:00 Registration ($10 registration fee)
6:00pm- Performance [Tentative Information, please watch for updates]
- Park in the general parking lot at Acadian Village. Participants should 20 minutes before the 6:00pm performance.
- Participants must present a performer ticket to get in free - these will be distributed at rehearsal.
- Chairs and Stands are proved at rehearsal and the performance.
- Family and friends will need to purchase tickets to the event.
- Attire: participants are encouraged to wear holiday/celebratory clothes!